August 3, 2008

How my sinus problems, and other problems were resolved

Professor Debasis Bagchi from the Departments of Pharmaceutical and Administrative Sciences, Creighton University School of Pharmacy and Allied Health Professions, 2500 California Plaza, Omaha, NE 68178 researches antioxidants and came up with a powerful 6 berry extract.

Dato' Simon Wong founded Natstar Malaysia and started marketing this extract, named OPTIVIN in 2004.

And that was how Optivin came to Malaysia and that was how Optivin ended my sinus woes.

I used to wake up at night quite regularly, sinus attack! Can't breathe through the blocked nose, endless mucus streaming out. Sleep ? Imposible. This usually happens inconveniently at 2 or 3 am in the morning! After the antihistamine kicks in, I then crawl back to bed, but it is almost time to get up again. Groan.

Most mornings, I wake up and go achoo, achoo, mucus starts running nonstop. This will cease as the morning goes on, and the sun warms up the air.

It is miserable grappling with the sinus problem. So when I was told that Optivin can get rid of sinusitis, I bought a bottle straightaway.

I can safely say that I have got rid of the problem. I religously take my 2 capsules a day. If I don't feel well, I take 4, and that usually stops cold/flu/sore throat dead in its tracks.

Other benefits include sleeping soundly, not getting up much in the night like I used to. There is less hair loss.

Another remarkable effect of taking Optivin is that my complexion has improved. The open pores are less evident, skin is smoother and finer.

People have noticed and comment that my complexion is glowing. I play a lot of tennis, and other lady tennis players are surprised that my skin is much better than it used to be considering my exposure to the sun.

I am 53 years old this year, and I get wonderful compliments about how young I look all the time. Some are too incredible saying I look 38!! But I am pleased as punch over all the compliments anyway...Just the other day, my meditation master asked why my brother didn't come, he was referring to my son Calvin!!

Antioxidants are antiaging, and my nephew's wife takes 4 capsules day for the antiaging effect..

Another interesting deveplment came imperceptibly. This is the improvement of my gums. At one stage, my dentist urged me to have surgery to excise the gums cos they were receding, and there was gingivitis. But I balked after he showed me the gory pictures of the surgery. However, after Optivin, my gums have improved to the stage that it is now normal.

Tennis players have a common complaint - knee pains, due to wear and tear, stop and start movements. I was not spared. At one point, they were so bad, I couldn't squat or walk up stairs in the proper fashion. The pains dissipated after Optivin, and with strengthening from gym excercises, my knees are very good now.

I became a stockist in Ipoh for 2 reasons. My family members all consume Optivin. It has helped us all in different ways. I have an incurable habit of introducing Optivin to many many people because such a good product should be shared.

Testimonies:

1. My husband; Strong immunity, hardly sick. Stopped his chronic nosebleeds. Less hair loss. Out of 6 brothers who all follow his dad's balding pattern, only he has a very full head of hair.
Look much younger than his 53 years, with a good complexion and hardly a wrinkle. High energy levels.

2. No1 daughter : Got rid of all her blemishes and zits. I used to tease her " Zitty Nurhaliza"

3. No2 daughter; Improved her already good to now flawless porcelain complexion. Strong immune system, improved energy levels, got rid of her eczema, lessened her allergies and hives outbreaks.

4. No3 Daughter : Stopped the bleeding gums, strengthened immune system, refined her complexion, very little sinus problems

5. No4 Daughter: Cleared up acne, improved her allergies, shortsightedness power confirmed reduced by optician

6 Son : Strengthened immune system , less asthmatic attack, aid faster recovery from respiratory/cold/flu/fever infections, no more eczema, better complexion

7. No5 Daughter: Better skin, less sinus problems especially the morning sniffles.

8. Sister no I : Clearer eyesight, sleep better, less hair loss, better complexion

9. No1 brotherinlaw : Improved skin, less hair loss

10. Sister no2 : Clearer complexion, less hair loss, look younger, sleep better, more energetic, varicose veins much improved

11. Sister no5 ; Glowing complexion, better skin, improved immune system , also improved varicose veins

12. Brother ; Higher energy levels, seldom sick.

13. Sister inlaw : Helped with joint pains, improved complexion, less hair loss

14. Future son-in-law:Type 1 diabetic - regulated his blood sugar

Other testimonies from friends:

New hair growth, improved sinus problems, got rid of eczema, improved knee pains, helped recovery from operation, lightened pigmentation, lessened blemishes and acne, stopped itchiness and dry skin, less coughs and colds, any illness duration shortened, eased gastric pains, lessened allergic reactions, reduced medication for diabetes.

The pigment from strawberry, blueberry, elderberry, raspberry and bilberry is extracted and combined to give OPTIVIN. These are anthocyanins from the colourful berries and they are very powerful antioxidants. There isn't a similar product in the market although there are many antioxidant supplements available from pharmacies.

My friend Dr.Yee, a consultant anaesthetist, poured through Professor Bagchi's scientific research papers and declared them excellent. He also met up with Natstar's CEO Dato' Simon Wong, his manager Michael, and Dr.Bakar ( Natstar medical consultant). He asked all the questions he wanted to ask before he signed up and bought the product!

That's why I can safely tell my friends that Dr.Yee has done all the investigations and I have a trove of real life testimonies from relatives, friends and friend's referrals to support Optivin.

My latest testimony comes from my gym buddy who after taking Optivin for about 2 weeks, was most happy to report that her stabbing knee pains were greatly reduced. I had earlier predicted that her blemishes would also start to go off. True enough, her blemishes are disappearing, and she regards that as a bonus.

The latest success is about my sister's friend. She had somehow over-detoxed herself and ended up with severe facial breakout. The acne like eruptions wouldn't go away for months.Optivin to the rescue! She was advised to pump in Optivin up to 4-6 a day. This successfully reduced the unsightly outbreak, and now she maintains at 2 capsules a day. She now wants to introduce Optivin to her mum who has some brain degenerative problem. Optivin has the ability to cross the blood brain barrier.

Natstar is an MLM, because Dato' Simon wants Optivin to be promoted by commited passionate users rather than to sit quietly on a shelf at the back of a pharmacy somewhere. Our personal testimony is much , more powerful than any sales spiel from promoters.

http://www.natstar2u.com/

No comments: